Country of origin: Australia Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 40% Bottle size: 750 ml
With its signature botanical from a signature distillery . . . this ruby-red gin is a delicious crowd pleaser & oh so smooooooth.
With the tart raspberry rhubarb flavour of wild hibiscus flowers and a rich undertone of Queensland ginger and juniper, this gin is unique and intense. Sip it neat over ice or dilute with soda water or your favourite tonic or spritzer.
- Distilled with loads of fresh pink ginger from Queensland and high altitude juniper from the Rhodophe mountains of Bulgaria.
- Madagascan vanilla, Australian coriander seed & Indian cardamom round out the botanical line-up.
The result is a warming & super smooth spirit with a huge depth of flavour, proofed down to 40% ABV with cold pressed wild hibiscus flower juice from the distiller’s plantations in Malaysia and spring water from his farm at Kurrajong Heights.
Finally, three gorgeous wild hibiscus flowers are released into each bottle to further infuse the gin. These float around like little red jelly fish . . . it's alive!
- Neat (over ice): a lovely, warming mouthfeel with floral sweetness balanced by the spicey ginger notes
- G&T: mix with your favourite ratio of premium tonic (we suggest Long Ray Australian Native, or Capi Native Dry)
- Gin & Ginger: Serve with ginger ale or ginger beer and lots of ice
- Gin & Jam cocktail: this makes a great hibiscus sour known as the 'Gin & Jam' cocktail. Recipe: 60 ml of Hibiscus Gin, 30 Lemon Juice, 2 Tsp Rosella Jam (or any other jam), loads of ice; Fresh Berries. Shake hard, strain & garnish with berries.
ABOUT Wild Hibiscus Distilling Co.: Lee Etherington is the owner operator of Wild Hibiscus Flower Company (including the Distilling Co) and he wears many hats across the business to ensure the highest quality products can be produced and delivered to you for your enjoyment and creative flare.
Made possible only with their much-loved farmers to produce their premium flowers, the dedicated manufacturing team includes Lee's two brothers who manage production, with operations teams and international distributors across North America, Thailand, Europe and the UK to bring Wild Hibiscus Company products to you in over 50 countries.
Important notice regarding sale of alcohol: This Product is offered and supplied by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd, [Liquor Licence No. 14005692]. Please note, this product cannot be delivered to Dry Zones.
The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Under the Liquor Act 2010, a person must not sell or supply liquor to a person under 18 years old on premises where the sale or supply of liquor is authorised or in a public place. Maximum Penalty $5500.
We use express shipping from reputable shipping providers; these include TNT,
Australia Post and Star Track. Customers receive an email advising them once their item has departed the warehouse; this email will include a link to track the parcel in transit. For more information check out our FAQs.