Country of origin: New Zealand Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 40% Bottle size: 700 ml
A pure Queenstown take on a London Dry Gin. Broken Heart Gin is an intricate balance of eleven botanicals. Botanicals include juniper, coriander, lemon peel, angelica root, hops, malt, ginger, lavender.
Tasting notes: An outstanding gin (Gin Score: 92/100). London dry style with a delicate balance of citrus and floral notes. Spice revealed with length.
- Nose: Aromatic with light-medium intensity. Top notes of distinct soft juniper with mild citrus. Base notes hold a slight earthiness.
- Palate: Good complexity with numerous complimentary botanicals revealed with length. Initial juniper and citrus yield to a peppery warmth. The spice is lightened by a floral lavendar touch on the finish.
- Balance: Exceptional balance.
- Perfect in a refreshing G&T with a premium modern tonic such as Long-Rays or StrangeLove No.8.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
- 2021: Double Gold @ The FIfty Best
- 2020: Double Gold @ New Zealand Spirits Awards
- 2021: Silver @ New Zealand Spirits Awards
- 2021: Silver @ London Spirits Competition
About Broken Heart Spirits.: The story of Broken Heart Gin begins with two Germans living in New Zealand’s Southern Alps, Joerg was a pilot and Bernd an engineer. Both philosophers and committed Master Distillers, they formed their friendship around a still and a passion for perfecting spirits of rare complexity and ﬁne ﬂavours.
Those were the glory days and nothing captured the ﬂavour of that time better than the inspiration Bernd and Joerg shared to create a superb gin first of all, and then a superb range of spirits. It became a ritual, one a day at dusk, as day turned to night, the taste of the time of in-between.
Important notice regarding sale of alcohol: This Product is offered and supplied by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd, [Liquor Licence No. 14005692]. Please note, this product cannot be delivered to Dry Zones.
The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Under the Liquor Act 2010, a person must not sell or supply liquor to a person under 18 years old on premises where the sale or supply of liquor is authorised or in a public place. Maximum Penalty $5500.
We use express shipping from reputable shipping providers; these include TNT,
Australia Post and Star Track. Customers receive an email advising them once their item has departed the warehouse; this email will include a link to track the parcel in transit. For more information check out our FAQs.